BRAIN: hot time in the ol' town tonight

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Sat Nov 15 11:48:16 EST 1997

Sorry, but I couldn't help myself to posting the following paragraph:

>From 7 o' clock onwards, I'll be the happiest hep cat on earth when the
Brain Surgeons roll into the one horse town (in the middle of the north
country where Saturday took so long to arrive. heehee) of Potsdam to rock
the night away at Maxfield's restaurant and bar. Woohoo!  For those of you
in the Syracuse area  who might be considering driving the long mile up
here, the weather is actually quite unpleasant and the roads are VERY poor
in my estimation. Go slow and take it easy, though once you enter the
north, the drivers automatically go slower than the posted signs in good
weather anyhow. (I hope tBS have no serious problems on the drive from NYC
*fingers are crossed, animals sacrificed, dances danced and prayers
prayed*)  However, the show won't begin until after 10:30pm or so since the
establishment won't let them set up their gear until 10(! odd!).

More to come afterwards and all that hullabaloo,

Jason