HW: Random thoughts

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Sat Nov 15 13:17:23 EST 1997

Kevin Sommers wrote:

yes, that's the one.  y'know, i was playing the disc, hit that, and it
freaked me out so bad, i
skipped thru it and never played it again. i just did. now i KNOW it was
brock foolin around.
after it gets past that opener, its not bad. oh well. i dont know what
it is, but Whitney houston
really bugs me. guess it goes back to my army days and being cooped up
in the barracks with
3 AVID wh fans who blasted the shit all hours.
rj