HW: Three bad HW songs (was DH artwork, misc)

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Sun Nov 16 01:34:52 EST 1997

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997 08:43:59 -0800 BL Young <blyoung at BIGFOOT.COM> wrote:
>I can't even think of 3 bad Hawkwind songs, as I totally disagree with
>the list that Sonique posted.

>The only song I really don't like much is Back in the Box, but the live
>version was okay.  The studio version just kind of grates on me.  It's
>the bland nature of Bridget's voice.

That's funny, as there is no studio version of BitB.  (Brocky basically
verified that the Palace Springs version is cleaned-up-live, just like
the rest of the album.)  [Just being nitpicky. :-) ]

Damon