OFF: Candlemass

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Sun Nov 16 05:24:41 EST 1997

> Troy Harris writes:
> > AHHH!!!!! Candlemass!!  I dig this tune.  Any other Candlemass nuts out
there?

> But of course. Did anyone actually get Chapter Six? Was it any good? I
> never got around to it.

Actually, I liked it more than most 'Mass fans. Especially "Where The Runes
Still Speak", as well as a couple of others, the names of which I can't
think of at the moment...

> Anything more recent?

Leif is now involved in a band called Abstract Algebra, whom I have not
heard. There was also a good band w/Messiah and Mike Wead (ex-Hexenhaus),
who released a couple of albums, but I can't think of their name at the
moment... Ah, it's Momento Mori.

Charlie