HW - Rarest?

Jeremy Dacombe jdacombe at CSCMAIL.CSC.COM
Sun Nov 16 09:05:09 EST 1997

Hi all,
Just a quick question .....

What is the general concensus of opinion regarding the highest value HW
items?
My reason for asking is that if I ever saw, say, The Buskers LP or the
VDGG/HW air forces LP I doubt whether I'd buy them, cos they wouldn't add
anything, musically to my collection.
But if people are desparate to get hold of these, then I'd get them in the
hope of trading for items that I do want.

The ones which spring to mind recently are the foreign Hassans, Buskers,
VDGG etc, Mind Journey, Sonic A, Hurry On Sundown, UK Kings Of Speed, GTP,
G.Fayre etc. etc.

I realise that their value is purely what someone is prepared to pay for
them, but what ranks as the top 20 highly priced items amongst collectors?

Cheers for now,
Jez