HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Nov 16 19:28:02 EST 1997

>> I want to hear every track hawkwind record because if it's rubbish at least
>> it
>> something. May be they should do albums of good music and then sell the
>> rubbish stuff on tpaes at gigs
>
>But the point is, nobody ever agrees which is which...
>- Andy

Which is why they should just be left on the albums. On a slihgtly off topic I
just heard an interview with Mike Verian (famous producer). Got some box set
out (collection of old mateiral blue hrozion record in 60s). He said one song
ramabled on and it was previosuly uniussed so we edited it and here it is. How
can you edit a pervious unissued track? What a waste of time. Why not isseud
the whole osng. After all so what if it was 15mins it would be more
interesting!

Timmy Langner