HW: Favourite Moments (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Nov 16 19:56:47 EST 1997

Some of my favouit hawkind bits:

The intro to golden Void (93 tour and buiness trip live)
Shouldn't do that (ISOS, sax solo + intro and rest!!!)
wizard blow his horn
Paradox
Any version of Wind of change with voline in it but best has to be 74 studio.
standing at the edge (wairros album)
Lost Chronicals
Any other kebyaord instermental like ?kauai?, blue skin, wind of change etc.
etc.
Most of Winsong live BBC concert/album form 72
And naything else I missed out .... which is probably laods.

Speaking of wind of change is their any one else out there who when playing
the 74 studio version or some other versions, finds it a relaxing sound. Oh
and gets a snese of excitment. For me the keyboards mix perfectly and I could
listening to the keybaord backing for hours!! No! DAYS!!! Then the voline cuts
in it's gets ever better. Shame Daves gutiar sploit the orginal at the end.
I'd love to be albe to edit his gutiar out of that part.

Timmy Langner