Wishart v Bastard (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Nov 16 20:44:01 EST 1997

Then
>it was back to Tree's reedy, tuneless warble.  I thought it was closest to
>Nik's punk-ish style--a far cry from Calvert.  Maybe that's changed
>recently.  I sure hope so.
>Scott Bullerwell

I use to think that Ron was a cross between nik sining and bob sining. hwoever
having been to a few dates on the current tour I tink he's got some havry
bainbridge in him as well. Not that he  sounds like nay of them totaly but he
has a bit of all of them in him IMHO and they's great since they all did fine
speaken word songs.

Also I was surprised to find captain razzi doing the spooken bits in love in
sapce and reptiod visiosn. Always thought ron did those when I heard the real
audio gig. Shows how good razzi must be and he's not bad really. Does a good
job.

Fianly I jsut ogt some photos devleopd of the xofrod gig and actualy saw more
of some of the band than I did at the gig itself. Ie Ron green face was much
better show and didn't even know that razzi had green paint on him. IT might
be nice one day to go to a hawkwind gig without strobes. like rest but
sometimes it would be nice to see whose playing up their.