HW: Swindon show (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Sun Nov 16 21:11:14 EST 1997

>I was more irritated with the gig at Oxford, where
>there was a synth tweeting of birds sound that lasted through most of A&B
>and golden void, until that keyboard was used in Assassins. It meant the
>simple beauty of GV was marred by busy and wrong noises.
>
>Mike w
So I'm not the only person who hated that bit. It went from side to side as
well to aonyy us even more! It is aduioable on my live tape of the show! Thank
goodness hawkwind don't soudn the same every night and that was a one off.

On some 93 live tapes I listen to golden void the most but on this tour I've
been listening to reptiod visions and song of the germlin. Just love the
vocals on song of the germlin. And that is not because they are better than
the 93 version of golden void, just that they are new tracks to me and currnet
golden void although very very good hasn't got a certain part which makes me
want to hear that bit over and over again.

Does any one have the words to it? It starts seomthing like "Death to rockets
into space, choase takes the human .... (race?/ring?) "  but then thats far as
as I can remeber.