OFF/(HW): Acrimony

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 05:46:00 EST 1997

On mån 17 nov 1997 01.29 +0100 "Christian Mumford" <cannibal at CUTEY.COM> wrote:
> I've seen their new CD in shops and been somewhat curious...
> Seem interesting enough. Sound like a cross between Kyuss and Cathedral,
> maybe with more of a psychey edge.... Hawkwind are mentioned along with
> Sabbath as primary influences

    Yeah, I've got their second album, _Tumuli Shroomaroom_ and it's very much in the psychedelic stoner metal vein.  I like it quite well.

> and they have opened for Hawkwind in the
> past (most recently in London at the Empire on Halloween)

    Did they!?  I didn't see them mentioned on the ticket (just some dodgy dance bands).  I would be disappointed to have missed them!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson