HW: Three bad HW songs (was DH artwork, misc)

Ron Jennings sprawl at STARLINX.COM
Mon Nov 17 06:58:07 EST 1997

>>That's funny, as there is no studio version of BitB.  (Brocky basically
>>verified that the Palace Springs version is cleaned-up-live, just like
>>the rest of the album.)  [Just being nitpicky. :-) ]
>>
>I still find that hard to believe. It sounds far too perfect to have been
>even partly live?
>
>William

i'm with you william. no matter what is said about this album, i consider it
a studio album. i could not care less where or when the sounds were
recorded, they are still dubbed and polished, which as far as im concerned
make it a studio album.
rj