OFF: more Swedish chefs (was: HW: the ICU CDrom!!!!)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 09:08:21 EST 1997

On mån 17 nov 1997 14.18 +0100 "Daniel Wikdahl" <mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE> wrote:
> Carl Wrote:
>>    Well, did he get paid first?  If so, well, no worries! ;)
>
> But they have hurt his feelings... he like's to look upon himself as a
> artist... (I'm glad I can't read this... I wouldn't agree with me ;-)

    Well, they say: an artist must suffer for his art! ;)

>> If all the glass got blown away then they'll need to hire him again! ;)
> Think of the job opportunities being created ...
>
> Yeah, right! This is Iraq! They'll hardly hire him again ("your glass
> couldn't stand the smallest misiledetonation! Let's use humans as shelters
> instead.")

    One would think that in a country with that much sand, even glass might be cheaper than people .... ;)

mvh
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson