BRAIN: a night in Potsdam is a cold, but good, one

Bolts of Ungodly Vision scruto19 at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Nov 17 09:14:33 EST 1997

>Geez Jason, what the hell were ya drinkin' that night?  LOL
As those who were there can attest to, I wasn't drinking a thing...now
that's pretty darn scary isn't it:)

>Nice review - it's been over a year since I've seen tBS live -- I need
>a fix and I need it bad!
Likewise! it was2nd show I've been to since 1994 for me!
Glad you dug the slightly long review- I wanted to capture the spirit of
the moment w/ all the nuances possible.  Of course, I could have just
wrote: Dude, they kick *ss!  But that doesn't evoke much, does it.

By the way, "Tourette's Syndrome" according to Peter is in 4,5,6 and 7 time.
And 2 songs were played for the breast cancer gig: Gimme Nothin' and
another which I forgot (and for a while Peter forgot what it was, too).

Sprained ankles can make you walk slower for some reason,
Jason