BOTH: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Nov 17 09:27:35 EST 1997

Calle writes:
>    Actually, I really like the _ST_ cover too.  I've I could have a BOC
album cover poster, that would be a serious contender along with _SEE_ ...

But I have one big problem with the SEE cover...
How did the dogs die?
At first I thought the plane had run over them... but if I'm right - the
dogs lies on the ground in the front of the Messerschmidt... and the plane
is moving
in that direction... hrmm... they must have died before the plane started...
Who killed them?
Eric is armed on the other side of the cover... I think... but I wonder what
bullets he might have used to mash the dogs like that...
Sounds unlikely.
Isn't there also a mexican on the cover? He looks suspicious!
A typical cagey cretin. I think he did it.
Or maybe that smiling guy in the plane slaughtered the dogs before he entered
the machine. Who's he BTW? I think I've seen him somewhere else...
Poor dogs.

                              mvh - Daniel

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR