HW : live albums and overproduction

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 10:53:40 EST 1997

On mån 17 nov 1997 23.33 +0800 "William Duffy" <xl5 at IINET.NET.AU> wrote:
> I have noticed on one of the live versions of Out of the Shadows, possibly
> on California Brainstorm, some fake live cheering. I'm sure it's fake and
> intentional, since the studio version does the same (I think!).

    It does--Brock played the sampled cheering and laughter "live" on stage from his synths.  Gods only know why.  I thought it sounded rather silly.  Mind you, I've given up trying to figure out why Brock does the things he does.  If I were an alien, I'd take over Brock's brain and dominate the universe in short order :)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk