BOTH: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Mon Nov 17 11:22:01 EST 1997

>Well, yeah, the Gawlick covers are cool - no doubt about it - I just like
>some of the others better (the designs are great, but I guess I'm not a
>big fan of black and white).  Ditto for Imaginos - I like it, but it's not
>in my top 3 - I almost like the back of the album (with the ship) better
>for a cover.  But, it's definitely great.

FWIW, I like ST, Spectres, and CE covers best.

But since this keeps being brought up, let's rate the back of
the albums looks.

My favorites are:

Imaginos (as mentioned)
Cultosaurus (excavation stuff)
ETL (band near spaceship)
Mirrors (band w/ mirrors)
Spectres (the laser bank shot)

now, if we ever rate the inside pic, it's
gotta be the OYFOOYK 5-guitar attack...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random