OFF: more Swedish chefs (was: HW: the ICU CDrom!!!!)

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Mon Nov 17 11:50:35 EST 1997

At 02:08 PM 11/17/97 +0000, Carl wrote:

>> But they have hurt his feelings... he likes to look upon himself as an
>> artist... (I'm glad _he_ can't read this... _he_ wouldn't agree with me ;-)
>
>    Well, they say: an artist must suffer for his art! ;)

[I saw I'd written "I" instead of "he"... ehrm... and some other silly
things too... ehrm...  it seems like I'm a bit tired... ehrm... it's
corrected now
(I hope!)... sorry...]

Back to the subject:

But do they really have to blow up his works in pieces if they don't like
it?
That's not a very constructive criticism. :-)

>    One would think that in a country with that much sand, even glass might
be >cheaper than people .... ;)

If they only had used their own sand... it was Swedish glass made of Swedish
sand... and that is probably more expensive than humans... but even worse:
if this will continue soon there will be no sand left in Sweden.
Where will our children and moose play?
What will we use to make chrystal?
I can foresee big unemployment and a very unhappy people.
And that's Saddam's fault.
To punish him I'll send him some Surströmming (chemical warfare) and Pitepalt.

                                mvh - Daniel

BTW: This is serious: evidently

"Byalagen är rådgivare åt de politiska nämnderna, så är det."
                                        -Joachim Håkansson

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR