HW - Rarest?

Miikka Wagner micci at SCI.FI
Mon Nov 17 12:25:57 EST 1997

Jill wrote:

>Mind Journey boot (this probably does exist but only in very small
>quantities)

I read somewhere that only one acetate owned by B.Tawn is know to mindkind.

>Lord of Light/Born To Go, German 7"

Especially when writed wrong (lihgt)

>Uk rarities are:
>
>Sonic Attack 7" promo - in cloth bag (there are some around but check
>for frauds - around 100 pounds with the bag)

I saw this once not so long time ago. It´s cost 250£!!

>Hawkfan 12 (not strictly all Hawkwind but there's enough to make it
>collectable - with all bits and the plastic bag it's almost unfindable
>anywhere unless you get very lucky - almost priceless I'd say!)

I have this one, without bag :-((  AARRGG  Can someone help?? Okey, okey I
know that no one have spare bag, but at least I try.

>at any time this should be viewed with caution!)
>The bootleg vinyls (Stonehenge and Watchfield, The New York one)
>Some of the 12" EPs and singles

I still have assassins of allah bootleg and 12" hawklords black vinyl copy
to trade.

Vinyl rules ok.

Miikka Wagner
email: hawk at micci.pp.sci.fi