HW - Rarest?

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 12:47:53 EST 1997

Carl E. Anderson writes:

> On mån 17 nov 1997 09.48 +0000 "Jon Browne" <jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
> > In article <199711162040.UAA07915 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, J Strobridge
> > <eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
> >>Travellers Aid Trust album (*with* the extra track) probably doesn't
> >>exist anywhere now
> >
> > What was the extra track?
>
>     An Ozrics one, I believe.  "To Do with Circles"??

ah - no - if my FAQ memory serves me right.   It was a track by "The
Sugarcubes" which was included accidentally on the vinyl although it was
not listed on the sleeve.   Consequently the only way you can check it is
by counting the tracks on the vinyl and seeing if there is one extra.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk