HW: Winter Solstice Party

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 12:58:22 EST 1997

Cutting, Richard writes:

> I posted this once before as part of another post, apparantly theres
> going to be a winter solstice party on 22 December in the UK at which
> Hawkwind and Capt Rizz are playing.  Does anybody know any more details
> ?

Hawkwind usually do a Winter Solstice - pre-xmas gig somewhere in
deepest London.   It's been in Brixton the last couple of years but from
what I've been aware of it's usually a one-off thing arranged outwith
any usual tour management so goodness only knows where it'll appear or
how much warning there will be beforehand.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk