HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Mon Nov 17 12:45:20 EST 1997

In article <1209130.3088770204 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, "Carl E. Anderson"
<cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes
>    Ah, does anyone know for sure the line-up on _The 1999 Party_?  Mostly,
>I'm trying to figure out the synth section ... I assume Del and Simon
>House; is DikMik there?
>
>    It certainly sounds like Bob is on this as well.

Good question. The stage configuartion on the back of the poster lists :

Del, Bob, Dave, DikMik, Nik, Lemmy, Simon And "Dancers"

However, it doesn't say that that's the *actual* line-up for this gig.
(although it most probably is.) Any ideas, Bernhard?

The only (tiny, tiny) disappointment for me is that Bob's not right up
front. I've not tooth-combed the album yet, but that's Nik doing all the
spoken word pieces, no?
--
Jon Browne