HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Mon Nov 17 14:12:16 EST 1997

Hi

At 17:45 17.11.97 +0000, you wrote:
>>    Ah, does anyone know for sure the line-up on _The 1999 Party_?

>However, it doesn't say that that's the *actual* line-up for this gig.
>(although it most probably is.) Any ideas, Bernhard?

I am sure that Simon played in Chicago. But at this time he was an
unofficial member because he did not have a working permit.

The articles say that he was there with the band but didn't play all gigs,
only most of them (the 2nd part of the tour).

Have to listen to the CD and check the articles again

Bob Calvert didn't make this tour. His last gig with HW was in July 1973.
He again appeared with HW on stage at the Reading Festival 22.08.1975

Bernhard