HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Mon Nov 17 14:25:37 EST 1997

On mån 17 nov 1997 20.12 +0100 "Bernhard Pospiech" <bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE> wrote:
> I am sure that Simon played in Chicago. But at this time he was an
> unofficial member because he did not have a working permit.
>
> Bob Calvert didn't make this tour. His last gig with HW was in July 1973.
> He again appeared with HW on stage at the Reading Festival 22.08.1975

    In which case, I guess we can confirm a Brock/Turner/Lemmy/King/Detmar/House lineup for the 1999 Party CDs.  Listening to "It's So Easy" (again) and Simon is unquestionably sawing away in there.

    This is brilliant ... I need to find controlled substances and some headphones .... ;)

Cheers,
Carl

ObWonder: Do I add this to my top 10 album picks for the 90s or the 70s?
    Release date or recording date?

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic