BOC: If HW fans can do it, so can we :)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Mon Nov 17 10:42:18 EST 1997

At 08:32 17/11/97 EDT, you wrote:
>> CN on cassette, T&M/'76 CD, rest vinyl
>>
>> ChrisW
>Right you are.  No Cult Classic on vinyl either.  I was thinking
>original BOC lineup, official releases.  Is live '76 official?
>
>theo

I don't honestly know - it's released by Castle in the UK (CLACD269) who
seem to be legit: they specialize in back catalogue reissues. The bumf on
the back says:-

Produced by Eric Gardner
Executive Producer Sandy Pearlman & Steve Schenck
Licenced From Binding Energy inc.

(P) 1976 Binding Energy Inc.
(C) 1991 Castle Communications plc.

I'd be very dubious if it was on one of those dodgy Italian labels that
exploit a loophole in their copyright laws in order to release bootlegs
(e.g. Was there a single date on Nirvana's last European tour that didn't
get released as a boot?   must've seen at least 20 different ones in
belgian record stores when i was living there!)

Cheers,
ChrisW

ObCD: Man/Live at the Padget Rooms, Penarth - rereleased at last!