HW: books for sale

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Mon Nov 17 19:55:53 EST 1997

>At 15:37 17/11/97 GMT, jill strobridge wrote:
>two Hawkwind SF novels for sale (the ones written by
>>Moorcock-cum-Butterworth - actually the latter not the former!) i.e.
>>"Time of the Hawklords" and "Queens of Deleria"

At 16:12 17/11/97 +0000, Chris Warburton had the bloody nerve to write:
>Does he really expect money!!!!  That's an outrage - they're not worth the
>pulp value of the paper they are printed on!!!!! (I think I might have said
>this before *g*)

They most certainly ARE :-) In 400 year's time they will be to future mankind
what Shaxbard is to us. I agree, they are garbage - wondrous, rare,
fantastic garbage, worth every useless piece of money.

Shax-who you say?

Christian