HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 17 19:05:49 EST 1997

-----Original Message-----
From: Sonique <sonique at maxwell.PCMICRO.COM.AU>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Monday, 17 November 1997 11:52
Subject: Re: HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

> 2% of Astounding Sounds, Amazing Music (still a **great** album! :-)

I agree, though why you went to the trouble to work out how long the gaps
between the tracks work out to as a percentage I'll never know!!

            I don't know... I quite like the crackly silence between Reefer
Madness and Steppenwolf. The pops and crackles after Kadu Flyer are pure
art! I've even been getting into the "turning the record over sound" between
city of Lagoons and The Aubergine that Ate Rangoon, too....

- Max Wilcox