BOC: ST Cover

Torgo torgo at NORWICH.NET
Mon Nov 17 21:29:22 EST 1997

Allow me this brief moment of silliness (The list is so busy, what is one
more message?), But....

Someone once wrote....

>But I have one big problem with the SEE cover...

I think you mean the ST cover, right?

>How did the dogs die?

I always thought it would have been cool if there were 5 dogs, one for each
band member. Would have made it ALMOST seem (to my twisted logic) like each
animal was a sacrifice to give power to each band member. Not that I have
fantasies about members in bands I like flying aircraft with subhuman
powers to guide them.... well, at least not anyMORE. In 1974? Well.....

Maybe Eric got sick of them yankin' all hell out of the leash and tried
some new obedience techniques? Maybe he used a guitar? Maybe that is really
where STUN guitar came from? Maybe he stunned them and got caught up in it?
Maybe I am better off staying a lurker? ;^)

>Isn't there also a mexican on the cover? He looks suspicious!

There are some ghostly dudes under the right wing.

Or is that the LEFT wing?

I mean, if you were sitting in the cockpit and looking ahead and....

"GET ON WITH IT!!!"

Oh. Anyway, there IS a Mexican dude under one wing. A couple of them
actually. I just thought they were waiting for the picture to snap so they
could take the band's orders. Maybe the band gave the dogs the leftovers?
Maybe the Burritos caused them to explode?

>A typical cagey cretin. I think he did it.

I do too. Round up the usual suspects. Lets question these people.

>Or maybe that smiling guy in the plane slaughtered the dogs before he entered
>the machine. Who's he BTW? I think I've seen him somewhere else...

He looks like the guy on the box of "Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn" to me.

>Poor dogs.

Sad really.

Torgo has left the building......
torgo at norwich.net