BOTH: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Troy Harris fiskare at WEBCONCEPT.COM.AU
Mon Nov 17 20:55:32 EST 1997

At 11:22 AM 17/11/97 -0500, Andrew A. Apold wrote:

>But since this keeps being brought up, let's rate the back of
>the albums looks.
>
>My favorites are:
>
>Imaginos (as mentioned)
>Cultosaurus (excavation stuff)
>ETL (band near spaceship)
>Mirrors (band w/ mirrors)
>Spectres (the laser bank shot)

 My back of albums faves are:

   Fire of unknown origin
   Revolution by night
  On your feet or on your knees.
  Tyranny and mutation.

  My fave insides of albums are:

   On your feet or on your knees.
   ETL
   Fire of unknown origin
  Agents of fortune

 That was something that CD's will never do as well-  big albums packages,
with big pictures you could look at without your glasses.

  Troy

>now, if we ever rate the inside pic, it's
>gotta be the OYFOOYK 5-guitar attack...
>
>+---------------------------------------+
>Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
>Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
>Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
>aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
> "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

        Troy Harris

        PO Box 18  Mornington, Victoria, Australia , 3931

        +61-3-5985 85 86

        fiskare at webconcept.com.au
        tlh at rubens.its.unimelb.edu.au