HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Andrew Gilham Andy.Gilham at BTINTERNET.COM
Tue Nov 18 04:24:10 EST 1997

On Monday, November 17, 1997 11:53 PM, Bill Stewart [SMTP:Stewartbas at AOL.COM]
wrote:

> We are leaving out Alan Powell on drums along with Simon King. Also Simon
> House did play...at least at the show I saw in NYC.  They also did Wind of
> Change at the NYC show.

No we're not - at least I don't think so!  According to Rock Family Trees,
anyway, Alan didn't join until July that year (after Simon's footy accident).
 They did go back to the US in September that year, with Alan, though, so I
expect you saw them then (lucky dog!) :)

Incidentally, isn't it something that they played so many tracks off _Grill_,
when the album wasn't even released until  that September.  How many bands
these days would have the bottle to do that?

- Andy

ObCD: - oh, have a wild guess...