BOTH: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Nov 18 08:53:14 EST 1997

> That was something that CD's will never do as well-  big albums packages,
>with big pictures you could look at without your glasses.

Yeah.  CBS should at least have moved the crystal ball with the
symbol on Spectres over a bit, and placed a magnifying glass over
the ship on CE so you could make out the logo on it.

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at magg.net), aka  |
Roger Shrubstaff,                       |
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random