Theo/Live Albums/Stuff

Tue Nov 18 12:40:55 EST 1997

>Speaking of Live albums does King Biscuit have a website?  I'm sure they
have tons of BOC shows in their vaults why not release one.

King Biscuit does, I believe, have a website, but I don't have the URL.
I believe they need to work out copyright stuff with Sony/Columbia to
release the BOC stuff that's "in the vaults" -- it seems that I queried
them about this several months ago and that was the response they gave
me.  There are several excellent recordings that would be very cool
to have on CD.

John