HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Nov 18 17:07:00 EST 1997

> What about the HIDEOUS "Dealing with the Devil"????  Does this not give new
>meaning to the word SUX?
>  Troy

Don't knock dealing with the devil. It's GREAT!!!! I mean that. There again
I'm a huge blues fan as well as Hawkwind fan so I suppose I would say that but
no I really like it and the harmonica in to and slide. only complaint I have
is that it is too short. If it had some more solos then wow it would be even
better than it already is. Haven't heard the original jet but I'm sure it's
better, being sonny Boyd himself + me liking black peoples voices in blues
more than whites. Not saying white people are no good just prefer on the whole
the sound most blacks make. IMHO of course. But that songs is still great
regardless.

Which I so suppose proves that every related Hawkwind and Hawkwind song will
be liked by someone somewhere.

Timmy Langner