DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show) (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Nov 18 18:13:04 EST 1997

>Errrmmm does it really matter what the artwork on the cover looks like ?
>Surely its the music that's important ?
>
>Richard,

Of course but I love the warriro on the edge of time shield regardless of the
music.

You could also argue why frame a painting after all it's the painting with is
importnat. However a fram can inhanse the picture and I feel so an album
picture cover can inhense an album. I'm more likely to want toe htoerginal
ISOS and the roginal warriros on the edge of time albums rtahegr than CD
reissues simply becuase of the artwork and it's size!

Any way they need something to attract the buyers. But I doubt it will be the
current realsie that does that.

I thought hawkwind were in control there. They own EBS so wy not do a good
cover on THEIR EBS. Unless Alan Davy said no. He still runs/owns part of it
doesn't he?

Timmy Langner