HW : 1999 Party ROCKS, TOO!! (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Tue Nov 18 19:01:38 EST 1997

>Absolutley 100% essential.    100%
>
>but you knew that already, didn't you?
>--
>Jon Browne

But at 19.99UKP? No wonder people buy bootlegs rather than offical realises
but yeah I'll buy it one day when it's half the price (probably second hand)
or after chirstmas if I'm luckly enough to have some more spending money.

Can any one psot some timings of the songs? I'm interested to see how long
brainstorm was in 74, and how long other tracks were etc. Compear them to
pervious times. like 11min brainstorm at Space ritual album (vol. II version)
whihc is great length and what todays brainstorm lacks, length.

Timmy Langner