HW: Dealing With The Devil (was: Re: HW : Too long albums)

Christian Mumford cannibal at CUTEY.COM
Tue Nov 18 19:43:43 EST 1997

Yeah, I totally agree. I like it too. Not only that, but 30 years on
the Hawks are still dealing with him :)

Thank God,
Christian

PS: I was even gonna put it at the very end of a chronological
HW comp for someone, to bring it full circle back to the roots.
But there was no room for the Devil.....