HW: Rarest

john.m.gray john.m.gray at MCI2000.COM
Tue Nov 18 19:20:48 EST 1997

Jill,

I have two original Polish Postcards.  They are both "Silver Machine"  and
are hard yellow plastic.  I have numerous, 20 or so, of the new type.
There are two types,  some are on various colored flimsy plastic sheets in
a clear plastic bag, with a computer(?) generated design, with HW and the
song title.  The other type is a actual postcard of various sights in
Poland with the recording applied over it.  Both of the newer types came
out over the last three years.  It seems the more that I bought the more my
contact in Poland found, I think I was financing an entire record industry,
although they were cheap, on the order of 5 or 6 dollars apiece.  I finally
gave up, and now I am just searching for the 1970's issues I don't have.

John