HW: 1999 Party

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Wed Nov 19 08:00:46 EST 1997

Transmission details -
Source: M S Wright

> What I would like to say is that I am impressed with someone in the
> Hawkwind camp. For the first time in ages there appears to be some
> promotion behind a new HW album.

I have to agree to some extent based on my contact with EMI Australia
regarding this CD. While it is not being locally released down under (that
may change in a week if Dave signs the dotted line for the tour ...), the
sales Rep at the EMI office new *exactly* what CD I was talking about when I
rang.

As soon as I mentioned HW, he started telling me about it, the packaging etc.
At first I thought he must have been something of a fan, but then he asked me
what their music was like!

Considering it's only available on import here, EMI seem to be keeping their
people (& therefore their customers) well and truly aware of it's release!

Sonique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may