tBS Elmira gig

Ted Jackson jr. tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 19 07:21:29 EST 1997

Does anyone [John the FAQ-man?] know if Fridays tBS gig is going down
as scheduled?  Anyone know the address for the venue?

It's a long drive for me, and they're predicting some shitty weather,
so I'd rather not make the trip just for the scenery. [It'll be dark
anyway!]

And what do I have to do to induce some of the faithful gathered here
to attend this potentially memorable show?  Brian, you game?  It
can't be more than, what a 2 hour drive for ya...