HW: 1999 Party, Welcome vocals?

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Nov 19 14:32:41 EST 1997

In article <4746217.3088870547 at cea20.joh.cam.ac.uk>, "Carl E. Anderson"
<cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK> writes

>    Speaking of which, who is doing the vocals on "Welcome to the Future".
>To my not-necessarily-reliable ears, it didn't sound that much like Dave or
>Nik ... is it Lemmy?
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

Initally it sounds like Dave and its in his register. But then it seems
to meld into Lemmy. However, the intonation on the word Parade as in
Self Police Parade (listen to the way the second half of the word is
dropped in pitch) is very distinct and unique and I know I've heard that
somewhere before - the spoken into to full version of CotBS. Can I
suggest something crazy? That's Michael Moorcock.

Mark