HW: More thoughts on Distant Horizons (Forward)

langner timothy 96163497 at BROOKES.AC.UK
Wed Nov 19 16:43:09 EST 1997

>    Hassan I Sabha works IMO because (it has a great riff and) the lyrics
>are a not terribly coherent rant :)
>    High Rise, on the other hand, tells a story to a certain degree

It's a shame I havn't choosen a modal on cities at universty but I could still
change my mind. However if I do get the chance to talk about them that is one
song I would play to everyone.

Probably a bootleg version as well!!! Because some of them are better
althouhg the reisseud version if the best one I have at the moment.
But it's on record so needs to be transfered to tpae beucase I can play it.

Has any one else ever used hawkwind in talks or simlar?

Timmy Langner