HW: 1999 Party lineup?

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Nov 19 09:36:28 EST 1997

At 17:10 19/11/97 +0000, you wrote:

>I can conjure a note-perfect rendition of the entirety of HotMG in my
>head :-).

I can do that with VdGG's Pawn Hearts & H to He...

>>     From Our Man Lemmy, I've got _On Parole_ (remastered), some
>> compilations of early material,
>
>I have just a tape of No Sleep Til Hammersmith, which has got all the
>good early stuff on.  I don't really know his later stuff.  I got 1916
>out of the library, but wasn't impressed.

I mostly survive on "No Sleep At All" (in more ways than one *g*), but
"Hammersmith" is on my (endless) "wants" list.  And of course, there are
the early 12" single (HUGE *G*)

ChrisW