BOTH: DH artwork (wasRe: HW: Swindon show)

Mark Edmonds mmje at MMJE.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Nov 19 15:14:44 EST 1997

<someone wrote>

>> That was something that CD's will never do as well-  big albums packages,
>>with big pictures you could look at without your glasses.

When Brian Eno's "Thursday Afternoon" came out, it was hyped a little
for being the first rock/pop arena album specifically designed for the
CD medium. I suppose that means that the tapes were left to loop for 60
minutes rather than 20. Anyway, to capitalise further on this, the
sleeve notes also stated that the cover art was actually reproduced life
size!!! Sort of pretentious in my view. Thank god the CD wasn't around
when Space Ritual came out!

Mark