HW : Too long albums (was NEW ALBUM ROCKS!!!!) (Forward)

herbert rosenberg chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET
Thu Nov 20 02:42:22 EST 1997

> > Other Golden Turkeys which spring to mind:
> >
> > The rest of IITBOTFTBD,

I'm pretty impressed with some of the tracks, especially Palestine.

> > Nearly the entire WZ album,

It's grown on me slowly as a whole, though I loved the title-track from the
beginning...

> > The bulk of A4 - especially the title,
> > The decision to let Alan do the vocals on The Right Stuff in TBT,

I like his rough Lemmy-ish edge here...

> > Every song which had Bridget singing,
> > As near as damnit, the whole of Space Bandits,
> > Everything except The War I survived and Wastelands on XC,
>
> Also "Nuclear Drive" which is just plain embarrassing.

Hmm, lyrically, but the music...

Charlie