HW: Hawkwind, _The 1999 Party_ (Review)

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Fri Nov 21 00:04:31 EST 1997

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997 13:59:58 -0800 herbert rosenberg
 <chuck at GENESISNETWORK.NET> wrote:
 >At 12:35 PM 11/18/97 +0000, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
 >>On mån 17 nov 1997 23.43 -0600 "DAMON CAPEHART"
 >><monsieur at MYMAIL.NET> wrote:
 >>> Is there something wrong with your e-mail or mine, Carl?  I'm
 >>> getting a lot of incomplete sentences from you recently.
 >>
 >>    No idea.  My postings all come back to me with lines intact.
 >> Anyone?
 >>
 >I haven't seen anything wrong with your postings.
 >
 >First of all, am I correct in assuming that 1999 has yet to be
 >released Stateside?
 >2nd, doesn't Damon Capehart live in the US?
 >3rd, didn't Carl write a beautiful, mouth-watering review?
 >
 >I think Damon, by cutting up Carl's note, was taking a little
 >revenge the now-residing-in-England Carl, for himself and the rest
 >of us Americans!
 >Thank you, Damon!

 Erm... no comment. [*sigh* :-? ]

 BTW, Mike Coleman is getting back on the ball again.  He was as
 depressed as anyone would be for missing StrangeDaze.  I should be
 getting my copies of DH and 1999 soon.

 Damon

 P.S.:  I actually would have liked to see the rest of Carl's review,
 but don't sweat it.  I'm hearing enough from you guys, and I honestly
 didn't need any convincing anyway. :-)