Off: Music help

Cliff and Pam Wheaton cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM
Fri Nov 21 04:11:51 EST 1997

Hi all!
out of lurk mode again! I was making my usual foray into the music
stores today, got Wolfstone's " Half Tail" (Excellent) and Jon-Luc
Pony's "Cosmic Messenger". My question is-Saw a couple of "Can" Cd's-any
reccomendations here? They also had "Cast"-what are they like? I had
also seen a "Tear Garden" review on rmp-anyone see that and possibly
remember what the title of the cd was-only 'cause I really like Edward
K-Spell's vocals. any reccommendations there?
Thanx!!
Pam

--
      Pam Wheaton           Cliff Wheaton