Ron no Bob!

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Thu Nov 20 17:29:53 EST 1997

        I'd agree that Ron is not even in the same universe as Bob (literally and
metaphorically), but I would say that he is rapidly improving.
        Take Alien4. Well, he was pretty dodgy on that. IMO not unlistenable, but
he wasn't overly exciting.
        Love in Space, wasn't much of an improvement.
        Then came his couple of tracks on Captured Rotation, which were a big
improvement on what had gone before.
        Now there's Distant Horizons, as I've been constantly been going on about
over the last few days, I haven't heard it yet, but I have heard Reptoid
Vision, and I'd say that Ron's done his first classic. It's still no
Calvert, but of course neither is Calvert. I'm interested in keeping an eye
on him, as he seems to be getting progressivly better...

-=- Max Wilcox -=-