HW: 1999 Party

Sonique sonique at MAIL.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Nov 21 09:48:19 EST 1997

Transmission details -
Source: DAMON CAPEHART

> Sonique wrote:
> > Considering it's only available on import here, EMI seem to be
> > keeping their people (& therefore their customers) well and truly
> > aware of it's release!
>
> Heh... Gee, I thought *everything* was an import way down there in
> Oz. :-)

That would be funny if it wasn't (almost) true ......

It never used to be this way though - once upon a time "even" Hawkwind LP's
got locally released (and even pressed) down under .... then the darker days
of the 80's came along and it all stopped happening ....

Paul

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique       /     \( o`-,  -----   may