Off: Music help

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri Nov 21 10:24:38 EST 1997

Pam asks...

>out of lurk mode again! I was making my usual foray into the music
>stores today, got Wolfstone's " Half Tail" (Excellent) and Jon-Luc
>Pony's "Cosmic Messenger". My question is-Saw a couple of "Can" Cd's-any
>recommendations here?

Well, of the four that I have (also including Tago Mago, Monster Movie, and
Soon over Babaluma), my favourite is Future Days.  It is a quieter, gentler
Can, and a bit more spacey.  The earlier albums are a touch 'frantic' for
lack of a better word, although they're better known.  I've also heard some
good things about 'Soundtracks', and have been kind of looking for an
inexpensive copy of that CD around.

Good luck...Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Anybody heard that Gong - You (remixed) CD yet??  Is it worthwhile, or
is it just annoying crap like so-called 'remixed HW'.

P.P.S.  I didn't know Jon-Luc *had* a pony.  :)