Off: Signing Off

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Nov 21 08:30:53 EST 1997

>Hi,

 >       Sorry to interupt the discussions, but, I need to know how to
>temporarily turn of my BOC-L mail.  Thanks!

>Jeff

Jeff think you have to send a message to the list serv directly, you can
set to NOMAIL without unsubcribing or you can UNSUBSCRIBE and
resubscribe later.  If you are receiving all this traffic one message at
a time (feel for anyone in that mode) you can also get into Digest Mode.
 A good idea for these last few weeks.
I show admin stuff being sent to this address:
listserv at listserv.spc.edu.  There are some others her that can give you
better directions.

>I know no one hear cares enough for metal, but if you're ever actually
>interested in facts, let me know and I'll hook you up...

>Charlie

Whatever happened to plain old "heavy metal", all this black, death
whatever.  Does this stuff really sell records?

Pam W.>Hi all! out of lurk mode again! I was making my usual foray into
the music stores today, got Wolfstone's " Half Tail" (Excellent) and
Jon-Luc
Pony's "Cosmic Messenger".

Jon-Luc Ponty, ah clearly remember wearing many grooves into my vinyl
copy of this one.  You have serious great taste in music.

Traffic is high lately but seems like the list was like this everyday a
few years ago.  Remember folks, "Nothing pleases like assorted cheeses."

lil ab

"I will believe in you if you still want me to, or tell me I'm on my