NIK: xitintoday CD

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Nov 21 11:03:43 EST 1997

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Dave Berry wrote:

> Christmas has arrived early.  Miquette Giraudy is singing "Isis and Nephthys"
> in my ears even as I type.  (This is making it very difficult to concentrate
> on work...).

Is this on EBS?  Might you divulge the label/catalogue number, please?
(I have only a cassette dub of this album, and it would be nice to get
it on CD.)

And, whilst I'm here, can anybody shed some light on the "limited
release" Bevis Frond album _North Circular_ mentioned on Paul's (the
other Paul) Sonic Bilby latest news page (the one with the Distant
Horizons scan)?  Will this be available via "the usual channels", or as
a mail-order only from Woronzow??

Hmm.. methinks it's time to hit Woronzow's WWW pages...

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: <none> (hardware still knackered).

e-mail: paul at gromit.cs.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix